Re[2]: Mark's massive elec. backup system

Hello Frank,

my original configuration was flawed and i found that out shortly
after i posted the screen shots. i kept having trouble with the isobar
and did away with it and opted for a 10 "i think" outlet regular gang
plug from there i have other stuff plugged in some with some with out
isobars. but the isobar would not handle all the load i was putting on
it, short and sweet.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown