Mark Brown

--- Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Clearly Mark is not doing it for the money.  .....

My 2 cents on this is that several times I posted
messages for various types of help and Mark Brown
responded often.  Even after Mark responded initially,
I sometimes had additional requests (for example,
could back data be sent in a different format or
additional EL code questions) and Mark continued to
help -- generously and graciously.

Sometimes, no matter what good someone does, some
people will mistrust him.  If someone feels Mark is
pulling a fast one, don't send him your check.  I feel
Mark is one of the most straight-up guys on the
internet or elsewhere.

Needless to say, I would be interested in future
seminars.

Mike