Re: bona fide gurus

Boy that Lee is a guy isn't he.  I fooled him though.  He didn't know
I'm a lazy guy, with only 16KB memory and it leaks badly, my CPU
tops out at 20CPS and my hard drive died some time ago so all I have
left is a floppy and he names his PC after me.  He wont be trading
long if the PC follows me.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

LG> I just checked mail and it's coffee break, so what the hell....

LG> I've seen a million trading-opportunity scammers, and MB is no scammer!

LG> Any friend of Jimmy S., Alex M., BoB F., DrWar, Gary F., Frank F., and the
LG> rest of you heroic O-listers, is a friend of mine.

LG> But I did name my recently repaired trading pc after Jimmy S.  I call it
LG> JimmyTech.

LG> Love the list....it never stops giving.

LG> LG

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton