cci indicator fix

A reinstall of the software has cleared up my problems,(certain
indicators not fitting the chart etc.) !strange stuff! I had an
application crash the other night. in the past when I had these
crashes, ts2000 would not even allow me to shut down the computer.
after manually shutting down, I can;t get back in, (lose all data)
then reinstall. this time it acted like it snapped out of it. I
should have known there would be corrupt or missing files. live and
learn! thanks for the help! I wonder how many other people have had
this particular problem?