Re: beware bad data

George Pruitt of Futures Truth fame and I both were trying in earnest to get his latest breakout system (NR4 days) published in Active trader or Futures mag to work properly about 2 or 3 months ago ---- we finally discovered TS7 data was screwed up --- that's why the system was not even profitable compared to his system run on his clean data.

John