Re: Oversized Workspaces

Gabriel,

They do grow.  I believe that with each change even ones we think
would make the workspace smaller they still grow.  One day they blow
up.  All my workspaces are saved with a new number after them every
day or so.  Larger ones don't seem to effect RAM.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

GG> Hi all,

GG>         For some reason, my saved workspace files (.orw) of 10 to 20
GG> commodities vary from 5 to 8 MB. Even after I delete all my indicators
GG> and have nothing left but the commodities and one applied strategy. I
GG> was recently sent an .orw file from a friend that only measured 500KB
GG> and contained over 20 commodities. Does anyone have any idea what is
GG> going on ? Could these larger workspaces be eating up all my RAM? I
GG> appreciate an help/advice. Thanks,

GG> Gabriel

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton