RE: BMI sat help

not quite... i use interactive brokers and their proprietary
tradersworkstation order entry platform.. i love it.. commissions are 4.80
round turn for electronic futures... no problems or concerns to speak of...
as for tradestation 7 platform, i just got the preview of 7.2 and it's
great.. again, after using it since inception, no real problems anymore -
only in the very first year of launch.

as for tradestation securities... never used em.. they are always trying to
get me to open an account, but... i've heard lots of complaints left and
right from various websites and boards..  i really like interactive brokers
and they have the ability to manage multiple accounts - something which TS
Securities doesn't offer yet.  when i spoke to a broker at TS Securities, i
can't believe that he actually said "we've had problems with executions -
it's not our strong point." !!! unless i didn't hear him correctly... this
came up when he was asking me about what brokerage services i was currently
using... he couldn't match the services i was getting and the made the
comment somewhere in there!

if i were you, i'd wait a while to let TS Securities get themselves sorted
out and running smoothely..

i was recently referred to velocity futures.  they also offer advisor
accounts and 3.90 a round turn.  they use the awesome x-trader platform for
$650 a month.  a trader friend of mine loves them and x-trader.

it really depends on your trading size - velocity will be cheaper if you do
the size, if not, interactive is cheaper. you do the math.

www.interactivebrokers.com

http://www.velocityfutures.com/

best wishes to all,

feisal