BMI sat help

-----Original Message-----
From: Feisal Sharif [mailto:feisal.javanet@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 1:18 PM
To: Jimmy Snowden
Subject: RE: BMI sat help

exactly why i jumped on the offer to upgrade to tradestation 7 for 99
dollars per month.. i still have the bmi box (cable feed) and can't begin to
tell you the number of hard resets and tech support calls.. the ts 7
platform is better on it's bad days than bmi with 2000i on it's best days..
the ts7 platform now has all the historical data as well going back many
years intraday... i believe that BMI was taken over by esignal.. the
tradestation tech support department was clearly trying to phase out 2000i,
so i just wanted to avoid the headaches of going to two different tech
supports.. the cost of ts7 is cheaper than paying for the outside data
vendor, so it really wasn't any loss on my part..

best of luck, let me know if you have any questions on tradestation...

feisal