AW: top trading systems (including the code)

Just to clarify on a few comments.

1. I was not posting the link to TopSystems site to sell systems. The
systems are publications of the WL community and are free.

2. I have not seen any systems or ideas posted here for a long time, so
I thought it would give you guys some ideas for discussions. Remember
when MB and others were posting systems here and discussing them? I
assume all of you here own TS and I strongly believe that you should not
change to any other software if you are happy with it and make money!!!

3. Towards PO, yes WealthScript is more complex then EL. There are
several very good reasons for it and I am sure you do not want me here
to discuss those reasons and you are not really interested to know them
anyway :)? For the average user we developed drag and drop programming.
Even I can develop reasonable good systems in seconds. This tool is
community driven and new codes will be added by the community shortly.
So the logic is that the average user can utilize the knowledge of the
advanced users. Before you have not seen it, it might not be appropriate
to comment on programming issues.

I am not saying all this to spam, I am saying this to clarify your
comments. There are many different good software out there and I know
most of them quite well. Any software has to fit your trading style.
Most newcomers start with MS and move to TS or start with TS just
because they are surely the leaders and have the highest marketing
budget. Lately eSignal is catching up with TS :). All the established
software are focusing on one system for one market and not on
portfolios. This might be enough for you! The WL community is a sharing
community and often times you get things for free that cost you a leg
and an arm with other trading software. Having said that, it should
never be an argument that you use something just because it is free or
cheaper, you should always use what you believe is best for you and keep
an open mind for ideas or other suggestions.

So here is one of the best systems of the list, maybe someone will
translate that in EL and you guys can discuss you opinion.

var Bar, Limit: integer;
Limit := KalmanSeries(#Average);
for Bar := 2 to BarCount() - 1 do begin
  if (GetSeriesValue(Bar, Limit) < GetSeriesValue(Bar-2, Limit)) then
    if BuyAtLimit( Bar + 1, GetSeriesValue(Bar, Limit) * 0.77, 'Initiate
Position') then
      SellAtMarket( Bar + 2, LastPosition, 'Close Position' );
end;

Sorry it is WealthScript code and I am sure PO can code this up in
lesser lines.

Have fun.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.