RE: top trading systems (including the code)

The ONLY thing objectionable is the myriad of nauseating responses to an
initial post that was largely intent on helping readers.  Only those who
cant deal with their own 'issues' would actually knock something which
can broaden ones mind and perhaps provide some new trading ideas for
themselves.  But as life has taught me, the world is full of people who
have serious 'personal issues'.  As we all know, its one of the chief
reasons why people end up losing.

Adrian