RE: top trading systems (including the code)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : David Jennings [mailto:DavidJennings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : lundi 17 novembre 2003 01:44
À : drwar; sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: top trading systems (including the code)

I think you miss the point. Voelker does not make any attempt to hide the
fact that he sells a superior product.

===
Ha ?
Superior product ? Are you kidding ?
Superior self spammed product, I would probably agree...
Maybe  15 years ago, I would have considered this offer, but not now.

 I strongly suggest you actually give
the free trial a whizz. You might be pleasantly surprised. Of course you
will find problems with Wealth-lab e.g. regular releases of code, freeedom
from re-installation, active customer support - you might have to
concentrate on trading.

===
You might have to concentrate on DifficultLanguage(TM) programming, that is the
point.

By way of changing the subject Pierre's buddies had the prettiest jersey's
yesterday. Pity they only managed seven points. .
===
Translation make no sense to me.
This is  probabaly DifficultLanguage(TM) too...

P.