RE: top trading systems (including the code)

You cannot find EasyLanguage code on Volker's site.

Only DifficultLanguage(TM) code is used with the so called TS competitor.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 7 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
(Esay Language spoken here)