Re[2]: The TS2ki fix it guide

Cameron,

I'm the Fractional Truncation Null.

The alerts.mdb is easier than replacing the file.  You open file,
new, tracking center, unless you have it running already, then just
right click on each page and choose clear all.  Glad you mentioned it
I'm going to clear mine right now.  I forget about it because I never
look at it.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

c> 3 cheers for Jimmy

c> ummmmmmm  but could you edit the fixit guide for the "[ODBC Microsoft Access
c> Driver] Fractional Truncation Null " error and the fix for it :O)
c> By the way Jimmy have you got a tiny alerts.mdb database file that you could
c> send me , mine has reached its limit on one of my machines and i will need a
c> replacement for my others soon.

c> Cheers
c> Cameron