Unidentified subject!

Full story is I copied the whole signal from an older version then I
copied it again to a yet new version.  Then I added the Short side
code by coping the long code and changing the info to make it work for
the short side.  This way I only had a four letter so so to change.  I
was super careful because I wouldn't know if code was not working
during an optimization if I made a boo boo.  It is the da__dest thing
I've ever seen.  It has to be a bug in copy and paste using the Power
Editor.  Well I think so.  Here is the code below.  Some of it is {}
bracketed out now on the long side but it wasn't when I copied it.
Where it went wrong is the line in the long side that starts IF
CCICH=1.  So when I copied all that down all I had to do was add and S
CCISCH=1  then S in three more places.  When I retyped it I copied it
exactly and it worked fine.  I mean I type it and double checked each
letter.  So I'm blind or dumb or got a buggy problem in TS2ki.  So
this boy will type from now.  Good thing I type fast.

{
IF MACCH=1 THEN IF MACTR=TRUE THEN MACTRA=TRUE
        ELSE MACTRA=FALSE;}
IF MACCH=2 THEN IF MACTR[1]=FALSE AND MACTR=TRUE THEN MACTRA=TRUE
        ELSE MACTRA=FALSE;{
IF MACCH=3 THEN MACTRA=TRUE;}
IF PARACH=1 THEN IF PARATR=TRUE THEN PARATRA=TRUE
        ELSE PARATRA=FALSE;{
IF PARACH=2 THEN IF PARATR[1]=FALSE AND PARATR=TRUE THEN PARATRA=TRUE
        ELSE PARATRA=FALSE;
IF PARACH=3 THEN PARATRA=TRUE;
IF CCICH=1 THEN IF CCITR=TRUE THEN CCITRA=TRUE
        ELSE CCITRA=FALSE;
IF CCICH=2 THEN IF CCITR[1]=TRUE AND CCITR=FALSE THEN CCITRA=TRUE
        ELSE CCITRA=FALSE;
IF CCICH=3 THEN IF CCITR[1]=FALSE AND CCITR=TRUE THEN CCITRA=TRUE
        ELSE CCITRA=FALSE;}
IF CCICH=4 THEN IF CCITR=FALSE THEN CCITRA=TRUE
        ELSE CCITRA=FALSE;{
IF CCICH=5 THEN IF CCITR[1]=TRUE AND CCITR=FALSE THEN CCITRA=TRUE
        ELSE CCITRA=FALSE;
IF CCICH=6 THEN CCITRA=TRUE;}

IF MACSCH=1 THEN IF MACDNTR=TRUE THEN MACSTRA=TRUE
        ELSE MACSTRA=FALSE;
IF MACSCH=2 THEN IF MACDNTR[1]=FALSE AND MACDNTR=TRUE THEN MACSTRA=TRUE
        ELSE MACSTRA=FALSE;
IF MACSCH=3 THEN MACSTRA=TRUE;
IF MACSCH=4 THEN IF MACDNTR AND MACPOP<MACPOP[1] THEN MACSTRA=TRUE
        ELSE MACSTRA=FALSE;
IF MACSCH=5 THEN IF MACDNTR AND MACPOP<MACPOP[1] AND MACPOP[1]<MACPOP[2] THEN MACSTRA=TRUE
        ELSE MACSTRA=FALSE;
IF PARASCH=1 THEN IF PARATR=FALSE THEN PARASTRA=TRUE
        ELSE PARASTRA=FALSE;
IF PARASCH=2 THEN IF PARATR[1]=TRUE AND PARATR=FALSE THEN PARASTRA=TRUE
        ELSE PARASTRA=FALSE;
IF PARASCH=3 THEN PARASTRA=TRUE;

IF CCISCH=1 THEN IF CCISTR=TRUE THEN CCISTRA=TRUE
        ELSE CCISTRA=FALSE;
IF CCISCH=2 THEN IF CCISTR[1]=TRUE AND CCISTR=FALSE THEN CCISTRA=TRUE
        ELSE CCISTRA=FALSE;
IF CCISCH=3 THEN IF CCISTR[1]=FALSE AND CCISTR=TRUE THEN CCISTRA=TRUE
        ELSE CCISTRA=FALSE;
IF CCISCH=4 THEN IF CCISTR=FALSE THEN CCISTRA=TRUE
        ELSE CCISTRA=FALSE;
IF CCISCH=5 THEN IF CCISTR[1]=TRUE AND CCISTR=FALSE THEN CCISTRA=TRUE
        ELSE CCISTRA=FALSE;
IF CCISCH=6 THEN IF CCIPOP<CCIHI THEN CCISTRA=TRUE
        ELSE CCISTRA=FALSE;
IF CCISCH=7 THEN IF CCIPOP CROSSES BELOW CCIHI THEN CCISTRA=TRUE
        ELSE CCISTRA=FALSE;

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx