Re: Excel Equity Curve

Hi Mike-

I have a spreadsheeet that I recently created based on
the readings of Thomas Stridesman(Trading systems that
work) and some other guru teachings. It tracks well
some key points.

I created it in Quattro Pro, however, I believe I can
save it in Excel. Let me know if you're interested I
can send the file to you.

mike ball