Re[4]: eSignal

Yes, because they know that you are a sold customer.  Sales pitches and
Salespeople make customer service and support seem as easy as
when you were buying the product.

The secret is that when you bought the product, you never had in mind
that you were also paying for open-ended TIME spent in the future as a mandatory
beta-tester for the product, as well as the product's lobotomy-ladened
customer service department.