Re[2]: eSignal

Hello wireless,

glad to know your people are so on top of it. it was me who contacted
london last night as i figured they might be awake as you slept.  and
it only took your support group untill 2:15 pm today to respond to my
request for help that something was wrong - a full 12 hours AFTER i
reported the problem.

yeehaw - what does the upgrade to get support cost?  maybe i will pay
that one now that i have no regional fee.  let me guess that has taken
the place of the regional fee now?

ww> There was a problem with a site last night. The London
ww> office made the operations night staff aware of it who
ww> worked to recover it. Very sorry about this.

ww> Also, there no longer is a regional fee. That was
ww> discontinued.

ww> Chuck
ww> @eSignal

--