Re: esignal issue

Hello Chris,

CC> I've seen your omega list posts several times abou esignal and
CC> wanted to ask your advice on something. Twice now I have reported
CC> to esignal tech support a data error that is obvious and ongoing,
CC> and they have said that they could not find it, didn't see the
CC> problem, etc.

let me give you a tip don't report it on their support bulletin board
else they will ban you from there with any negative inquires.

CC> Perhaps you can get the issue to the proper level for attention.
CC> The issue has to do with daily charts on simex nikkei futures. The
CC> data is wrong. It appears as though the data is being saved at the
CC> wrong time of the day, as the highs and lows of the data do not
CC> match the intraday data. Attached is a chart showing clearly the
CC> problem. Could you assist me in getting this to the proper person
CC> at esignal to get it fixed?

he would have to take valuable time from marketing to fix a problem
what - you crazy?  let alone you assume he can see from a picture that
there even is a problem?  or worst assume he will look at the picture
and study or consider the consequences of the bad data as far as
someone like yourself trying to use that crap?  get real.

what we need to do is to find out what chucks real email address is
and start sending copies to the board members so that a documentation
trial can be made to show how bad chucks performance is so the next
pot smoking northern california hippy - maybe a x quote.com worker can
come take his place.  oh boy.

ps maybe you need to pay an addition regional access - get the good
data feed fee upgrade.  i bet there is one.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown