Re[2]: Mark Brown EL

Sorry another one of my characters popped in.  Ol' Diz.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

dyqca> I always wondered what it was about Mark that troubled me!

dyqca> Diz

dyqca> |-----Original Message-----
dyqca> |From: Jimmy Snowden [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx]
dyqca> |Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 1:37 AM
dyqca> |To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
dyqca> |Subject: Re: Mark Brown EL
dyqca> |
dyqca> |
dyqca> |Omega-list,
dyqca> |
dyqca> |In fact Mark Brown did not invent Easy Language.  He
dyqca> invented COBOL C,
dyqca> |C+, C++ and a couple of other languages one of which he
dyqca> made a few
dyqca> |changes to a few names and presto here is Easy Language.
dyqca> |Before that he was the fellow that broke the sound barrier
dyqca> and
dyqca> |invented the Atomic bomb. Recently he has just been sitting

dyqca> |around the swimming pool so he has only invented some
dyqca> simple
dyqca> |stuff like Buckey Balls, the new wonder drug to lower
dyqca> |cholesterol in six weeks and a pool skimmer that will pick
dyqca> up
dyqca> |acorns from the bottom of the pool.  So NO he did not
dyqca> invent
dyqca> |Easy Language in the strictest sense of the word but he did

dyqca> |build the two robots now known as the Cruz brothers from
dyqca> spare
dyqca> |parts.  He will deny this, as he is truly embarrassed at
dyqca> the
dyqca> |outcome, but you will notice he denies that he invented the
dyqca> emini also.
dyqca> |
dyqca> |Now the real revelation is I invented Mark Brown.
dyqca> |
dyqca> |
dyqca> |--
dyqca> |Best regards,