RE: Mark Brown EL

And all of this was done while flipping burgers, from what I know...

PO

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jimmy Snowden [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx]
Envoye : jeudi 6 novembre 2003 15:37
A : Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: Mark Brown EL

Omega-list,

In fact Mark Brown did not invent Easy Language.  He invented COBOL C,
C+, C++ and a couple of other languages one of which he made a few
changes to a few names and presto here is Easy Language.  Before that he was
the fellow that broke the sound barrier and invented the Atomic bomb.
Recently he has just been sitting around the swimming pool so he has
only invented some simple stuff like Buckey Balls, the new wonder drug
to lower cholesterol in six weeks and a pool skimmer that will pick up
acorns from the bottom of the pool.  So NO he did not invent Easy
Language in the strictest sense of the word but he did build the two
robots now known as the Cruz brothers from spare parts.  He will
deny this, as he is truly embarrassed at the outcome, but you will
notice he denies that he invented the emini also.

Now the real revelation is I invented Mark Brown.

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy Snowden

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton