Re: Risk and TS Maximum Drawdown or Updated maximum Drawdown

Well, I can help you with one of your questions:

> What about a 15 000$ DD if This DD may have been reached when the market
> was at a price of 7.000$ whereas price is now at the 3 000 level. Or the
> inverse?

As another poster recently suggested -- take a position size (number of
contracts or shares) inversely proportional to the current price level.
That way it will take the same % change in the underlying price to give an
equal dollar drawdown and your drawdowns will be independent of the price
level.

Aaron