RE: Source of Data for Intraday Tick, Trin, NYSE Breath, Vix/Vxo...

Thanks for the suggestion Indextrader - I already have a Quote.com feed.  I
didn't realize I could do what you suggested but I just tried it and it
works - I downloaded 750000 1 min $TICK bars from quote.com into a text
file.  Nice!

Now all I have to do is figure out a way to keep the file updated on a daily
basis without manually having to issue download commands on all the symbols
daily......

Once again - thanks for the suggestion.

Sincerely,

Nigel

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back.  - Vince
Lombardi.