Jim Cox?

Hello ,

i was fishing around on the net and came across this message and have
no idea if it is for real or not.  i suspect it is for real and this
is the first i have known of this if it is.  was wondering if anyone
else knew?  mb

====================

Sorry to inform the Futures group that Jim Cox aka Bullseye has passed
away.  The message is displayed on his IRC chat room.  Below is the
message.

-
It saddens me to report that Jim Cox aka Bullseye passed away last
Friday, the 24th. He was hospitalized three weeks ago with a sudden
illness. His condition progressively deteriorated and did not respond
to medical treatment. I am his wife, Kit. If you need to contact me,
my e-mail address is ***@***.net. Jim enjoyed his time spent coaching
others and I hope that he was a help to you.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown