Re: Multifeed Server for Ts2ki

Joe:

>I would like to buy the Hypertrader Multifeed Server for
>TradeStation 2ki.  Somebody have been tested this software?

I only have a little experience with HyperServer Lite.  For futures
traders, HyperServer has a big disadvantage in that you lose access
to GlobalServer's symbol library, so adding new symbols as they
expire becomes a painful chore.

I would recommend that futures and options traders pay $99 for the
full version of MetaServer instead.  HyperServer should work fine
for stock traders, though.

-Alex