Re: Market Depth - CME

If someone is, can you send a screen shot. Is in the same as the Depth of
Market (DOME) provided by J-Trader? I often wondered it the info provided
was just what was happening with my broker of if it was the real thing.

It seems like it would be of more use it you could access the information
in Easylanguage and possibly design an indicator around it.

The last I checked, this isn't an option with Esignal yet.

Steve

Has anyone used the market depth, for the CME, with TS 7?  It looks like
it is $40 extra (CME fee).