Re[4]: eSignal Cheats the customer.

Hello Henry,

HA> Yes..... how can the guy's trying to help be so dumb to try to
HA> help....

I appreciate both DB and Andy - I have purchased and use products I am
happy with from both of them and I think they are both very great!
vendors. But may ER help them if they get in the line of fire.

When I say I have a problem - I know it's a problem. I know it's not
my problem. The last thing I would do is give eSignal some ammo to
shoot back at me. They have a bug in their software when it comes to
option chains - the filters do not work for futures like they do for
stocks - go figure. remember that esignal uses decimals for stocks but
not for futures? so why would i think that options would be any
different?

you have to recall this is a company that when i complained last time
about the addition of a REGIONAL ACCESS FEE - Chuck Thompson came back
taking pokes at OddBall instead of addressing the justification of
this rip off fee.  which btw supposedly they are going to do away with
so he said.

there is a bug with the data manager, when you call up futures option
chains the filters do not always work (seldom ever work) and the data
manager holds in memory all symbols that you ask for weather or not
you are still looking at them they count against you total limitation.

you can not free up the data manager even by deleting the globals in
data manager, the only solution is to shut data manager down (an
actual suggestion by their support dept.) if you can belive this bug!

now what left is that i have a hole in the data and have to use some
other software to get data and patch back in.  sorry i don't think
that this ia a viable solution for me or any other user of esignals
product.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown