Re[4]: eSignal Cheats the customer.

Hello Lists,

L> The Collection templates page what is enabled on your picture says
L> for me that the Satellite installed (though I saw the same
L> situation a while ago, it is smal bug of TradeStation, though
L> Online server installed it shows Collection templates), I didn't
L> notice the content of list-box.

LOOK MOMMY NO TEMPLATES INSTALLED.

http://www.markbrown.com/esignal/esignal-005.gif

L> Probably Deactivating all templates on this page will solve the problem.

FYI when you install DBC ONLINE with global server you HAVE NO
COLLECTION TEMPLATES.  unless you make them - the default is none.

L> I hope just help you:)

then stay out of the way and let esignal help me, unless you are on
their pay role.  ;)  otherwise if that is the case for either you or
db let know i want to really talk to you.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown