Re: AW: system testing over multiple contracts - same market

Hello VK,

  Thanks

  The autoRunWL tool's description mentions "or for automating some
  kind of walk-forward testing procedure", which I guess maybe somewhere
  near the mark.

  Your comment "once we offer our own EOD data," concerns me. All
  sorts of integration problems get conjured up. Just the thing I'm
  looking to get away from, with a data/charting vendor who wants to
  own the lot. Got right into my inner sanctum too. Talk about 'come
  in spinner'. Real dollar drain!

  Can this really be done successfully ? For say, stocks from Brazil
  to Austarlia to England, US and so on - accurately - including
  splits reconstructions etc ?

--
Best regards,
 jon                            mailto:jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx