Unidentified subject!

Esignal has better bid/ask and trade volume than DTN satellite has and
it seems to me it is very fast with price.  It looks faster to me than
DTN Satellite but I'm not sure.  I'm only on the 30 day trial but if
the prices are $.01 higher than DTN IQ then I'm gone.  I'll go DTN IQ
or back to the satellite feed especially if we get some type of data
download ability from DTN.  I don't know what a regional fee is.
Neither do the other data vendors it seems.  If they don't get on the
ball very fast DTN will blow them away if what Mark Brown says he is
working on happens.  Cool!  Go Mark!

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

MB> Hello Randolph,

RH>> Whether Mark Brown is or is not making millions is completely
RH>> irrelevant. It's all about fairness and good business practice.

MB> Exactly and eSignal is not fair at all.

RH>> At this point I could not agree more with Mark. I have
RH>> unfortunately been paying the ridiculous Region Fee for some time,
RH>> why? I don't know! I can access almost any region on the planet
RH>> via the internet and not pay a region fee.

MB> Chuck at eSignal just thinks he can slip this charge in and everyone
MB> will just pay it.  He has had his way so far but it will not last I
MB> guarantee you that they will have to drop the access fee.  They will
MB> also have to increase the symbols that they give and they will have to
MB> fix the lack of decimals on their futures and futures options quotes.
MB> I have spoken on the subject and that is the way it will be or else,
MB> they will only have stock traders using their data feed.

RH>> I do know that I pay the monthly DBC subscription fee of $185.00
RH>> that limits me to a whopping 500 symbols. If I want 500 more then
RH>> zingo again...... What about getting the 2000+ symbols or so that
RH>> I was use to???

MB> Can you BELIEVE that you Only get 500 symbols and then to add insult
MB> they charge you ACCESS fee?  WHAT NERVE CHUCK.

RH>> I read Mark Brown's list contribution of today Sept. 03 and can
RH>> only say Mark, Here, Here!........ You are Right On The Mark.

MB> Thanks

RH>> eSignal might not have there cake and eat it too for very long.

MB> I am now back working with DTN on the DTN IQ and the Satellite feed to
MB> bring TS users back some real good economical data feed choices yet
MB> with the convenience of seamless historical data patching.  This will
MB> be a significant step up from all current feeds for TS if this can be
MB> accomplished.  I am committed to the project and I know that DTN is as
MB> well and fully understands that the market is there if you treat
MB> people fair and give them what the need and pay for.

RH>> Regards

RH>> Randolph M. Hoffman

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton

--