RE: Trading simulator

You could use Tradestation and insert a manual entry strategy each time you
wanted to place a trade.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Waugh [mailto:ianwaugh@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 5:47 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ianwaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Trading simulator

Can anyone recommend a trading simulator?

It's for placing orders manually, not automatic stuff, just so I can
test a methodology in real-time without risking real money.

None of my brokers currently offer this.

I know IB have one or two, and T Sim seems to be well regarded -
although it means opening an account with them.

Would appreciate comments and suggestions.

Ian