Re: can't install Prosuite 2000i on Win XP, need help

Harvey,

Did you do a clean install of TS2ki?  Try uninstalling it then go to
the registry and delete the whole Omega folder and start over.  Have
your good forever password ready.  A clean install will want that mega
monster.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

h> I am owner of registered CD of Prosuite 2000i with personal serial number.
h> It worked fine on Win98. Just upgraded to Win XP Home and get error in
h> middle of install.

h> It says:
h> "SEVERE"
h> "Omegafundamental32 not found in registry"

h> I did find that in registry. It has 000 in values.

h> No help from Omega on this. Any ideas why this is not intstalling on my new
h> PC?
h> Thanks