Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 04:47:58 +0200
From: "Pierre Orphelin" <sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Forwarded Message [  |  Download File ]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 04:47:58 +0200
From: "Pierre Orphelin" <sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Fast Fourier "Transform": Yes!

Interesting...

The end point FFT ( as named by Mr Meyers in 2001) is
for sale at least
since
1997 on my web site under the name FFT filtering.
This tool was devised in France by Philippe Lembo and
myself in 1993-94
when we
were very interested in cycle analysis ( Also Lomb
periodogram,
MEM,were coded
at this date).
It was available as a free TS4 evaluation version when
I launched the
web site
in 1997.
Probably Mr Meyer has has the same idea later without
knowing of it  or
the
sirtrade web site was also a good source of ideas, who
knows...

Same apply to Safir-X ( 1996)  and the earlier
software  (Galvano) that
was
featuring  automated serach of AI trading systems for
TradeStation, in
1994,
years before Neuroshell trader and the like.

A reason more to follow the  sirtrade web site, for
fresh ideas...

FYI we have mainly pioneered:

Plain Text Attachment [  |  Download File ]