Re[2]: Free Trading Software for TS

Due to overwhelming response to my personal e-mail box--please Read the
bottom paragraph about contacting them directly.

Regards,
Carl

m> the download page is for registered people only and i cannot find any of the
m> two softwares that you mentioned,
m> 'online downloader' or 'hyperserver lite' do you have a direct link to it?
m> or send as attachement to this list, i don't know if that is allowed

m> ----- Original Message -----
m> From: "Carl" <i1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
m> To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
m> Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 6:03 PM
m> Subject: Free Trading Software for TS