Have system code for test by TS2000i users on Esignal only

Requesting help from any traders using TS2000i with Esignal ONLY and have at least 2.5 years history of both NYSE TICK and continuous SP futures data available (NOT SPX).

So far I have discovered significant performance advantage of other data over my DTN data on my system and I am trying to determine the reasons ----- this is an opportunity to compare the performance of your Esignal data on this simple system.

 . . . would ask you to please generate a performance report (summary) zip it and email it to me so I can check against my data. Want to check how large performance difference between data on Esignal and my DTN data.

The performance summary MUST be run on SP Continuous back adjusted data --- or continuous SP Futures data.

SPX is useless to me. Please don't even bother with SPX.

SP Continuous in data1 15 min bars
TICK in data2 15 min bars

Please email me privately and I can email you the file.

John