Backing up global server data but not getting portfolio?

I back up my TS2000i Global Server data every weekend
by copying all the files in Server/pds from one
machine to another across a network. I also copy the
Universe.mdb file. Lately I've noticed that somehow
the portfolio symbols are not being copied. If I bring
up the Global Server in offline mode on the
destination machine, it won't show any new symbols I
might have added to the portfolio on the source
machine, like new futures contracts. Does anyone know
if there are more files that need to be copied besides
those in the pds folder in order to get the GS
portfolio properly backed up?