Re: EZLanguage Q

Gary and all ,

I am realtively new to Easy Langauge and a thought
occured to me from Gary's post . I have been wanting a
way to build a trading system that referenced a higher
time frame to ensure my trades always trade with the
trend and have the ability to do strategy testing on
this with Tradestation .

Possible Scenario :

5 minute ES data on data1
  - Indicator X applied to data1
30 minute ES data on data1
  - Indicator Y applied to data2

Can I monitor the relationship of Indicator Y on data2
and based on that have my strategy (running on data1)
now take the required signals based on Indicator X
using the trend determined from Indicator Y on data2 .

I think I should be able to run live signal like this
as I have been able to plot the above on a chart but
can I use this kind of scenario for strategy testing ?

Thanks in Advance , Bill