Re: Any options traders here ?

--- Blitz <rlofgre1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I recently read a major study (here?) or on John
> Summa's (good) website
> whereby Futures options are inherently better to
> trade than equities
> options. More correlation(?)

I'm curious to know just what is meant by this.  What
defines "better"?  The statement makes no sense, at
least out of context.

> Years-ago I joined the BS (Bernie Schaeffer), and
> Don Fishback options guru
> "hotlines".
> BS "recommended brokers" promptly told me to
> stay-away due to inordinate
> losses, and I took immediate losses with Fishback.

I've never seen an options service that understands
hardly anything about options.  BS is just that, and
the others are mostly worse.  There are probably a
couple good ones out there, but why would they sell
their recs?

> Also, you can hang-out at "misc.invest.options"
> newsgroup. There are a lot
> of "Wise Old Dogs" and newbies there..You can ask
> questions and get
> reasonable replies (sometimes).

Those old dogs are in more places than you think ...
;).

=====
Brian J. Haag
brian_haag@xxxxxxxxx