ASCII Data, 3rd Party Directories, HistoryCentre

Hi All,

I am trying to import some indicator data via made-up
symbols (eg, MYINDICATOR.NUMBER492 as opposed to IBM,
or MSFT). Right now, I have the indicator data stored
in TradeStation's ASCII format.

>From what I gather, GlobalServer won't import ASCII
minute-by-minute intraday data, only EOD data. The
only way to get around that problem is with HistoryCentre
or similar software, and convert to XPO/OMZ. Does anyone
know if HistoryCentre will work with fake symbols, as above?

I have been successful at feeding the indicators directly
into TradeStation through the "3rd Party Directory" mechanism
for ASCII files. Mind you, I just set Open, High, Low, and
Close all to the same value -- the value of my indicator.

I have yet to get the "3rd Party Directory" mechanism to
work with standard quote data where Open, High, Low, and
Close take on distinct values. TradeStation seems to just
take the Close of the previous bar, and use it as the value
for Open, High, Low, and Close for the current bar.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Brian