RE: portfolio results in TS?

Volker,

I have no idea what sort of disagreement or considerations prompted the
previous abandonment of the test comparing Trading Recipes with Wealth-Lab,
but it would be helpful if this or a similar test would be completed and the
results published. I previously asked you about this on this list, and you
pointed me to a forum where people were talking about how much they like
Wealth-Lab, which really doesn't tell me anything about how accurately it
handles portfolio level testing for futures.

I am intrigued by Wealth-Lab, despite its intimidating-looking programming
(and I am a former professional programmer who knows Pascal...), and
certainly have no negative ax to grind regarding Wealth-Lab, but I'm a
little dismayed by the non-completion of this test, and can't understand why
you would not want to complete it and publish the results if they would show
your product in a good light.