RE: Liquidity systems

I've already been asked "What's a liquidity system?"

ECNs such as BRUT and ISLD pay you 0.002 / share for adding
liquidity, and charge you 0.003 / share for removing liquidity.

If you can make a trade and be flat (or *slightly* negative) after
commissions you'll make a profit (assuming that you over 2/3 of your
trades get the rebate vs. the charge).

Regards,
Brendan