Listserver quirk (or mail settings?) question

Can anyone tell me why I receive a small text attachment with ALL incoming
messages from this group? (I'm using Outlook 2000, but am not on an exchange
server, just ATT/Comcast cable.)  These started as soon as I subscribed on
3/20/03 -- then stopped (except for genuine attachments) on 3/22/03 -- then
started again when I sent a reply about DynaLoader on 3/27/03.  I certainly
don't need the extra baggage -- any tips?   (Sorry if this is common
knowledge; I'd rather be asking EZL questions ;-)

     Much obliged,
          Don