AW: Delivery software for trading signals?

  • To: "'Viper Trading, LLC.'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: Delivery software for trading signals?
  • From: "VK" <vk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:22:17 -0800

Michael.

Do you need it to be TS based?

Regards.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
www.wealth-lab.de
www.wealth-lab.com

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Viper Trading, LLC. [mailto:viper@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. März 2003 20:22
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Delivery software for trading signals?

Dear List:

Does anyone have a software solution already developed (and in use) for
automatically broadcasting trading system signals from TS running on my
PC
to a subscriber client base in the form of an instant messaging-type pop
up
box in text format - with the same speed as an instant messenger
deliverying
text?

If so, please contact me immediately as I am interested in either
purchasing, leasing or providing a back-end % of gross sales in return
for
the delivery solution!

Many thanks and all ideas are greatly welcomed!

Regards,

Michael T. Herron
President & CTA
Viper Trading, LLC.
web site:  www.vipertrading.com
Tel: 1-480-354-1448
email:   mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THE RISK OF LOSS EXISTS WITH TRADING FUTURES & OPTIONS.  PAST
PERFORMANCE IS
NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
Viper Trading, LLC. is a Guaranteed Introducing Broker through Vision,
L.P.
& is a NFA Registered Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA).