Von: Jim Osborn [mailto:jimo@xxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. März 2003 04:13
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: emini S+P tick counts

Thanks to those who expressed sympathy or offered a TS indicator
to measure ticks.  I should have maybe been more clear, I'm
trying to verify my data feed.  I usually just look at the
Edit-Tick window in TS 4 to get the total number of ticks
I've collected, where it gives a total "ticks" number at the bottom.
So I need an independant measure of the number of trades I
should have collected for that day.

There's always the prospect of asking folks here how many ticks they
collected, but that gets kind of boring for everyone else,
particularly as I'd like to check my feed for some days, at least the
rest of this week.  And anecdotal counts depend on the quality of
the reporting data feeds, so an official count from the CME would
be nice.

So far, no one has actually pointed me to a site.  Is it true there
is no official count anywhere?

Jim