TS2000i data window(attached to crosshairs)...how to get rid of?

Until yesterday the crosshairs in TS2000i were just that, crosshairs only.
Then I turned on double right click and tried it, I could changed the chart
size by double right clicking, but also a cream colored data window appeared
just to the right and below  the crosshairs.  It's too close to the current
bar and covers the indicators below the bar chart.  I haven't been able to
get rid of it.  Does anyone know where the switch is to turn this  off and
on?

Also, in TS4 there was an OHLC readout at the top of the chart that changed
with the position of the crosshairs.  Is there a way to turn this on in
TS2000i, it's a lot less intrusive than either of the data windows
available.

John