Re: Info on DLL Programming

This is quite easily accomplished using a language like Power
Basic that can compile industry standard Dlls very simply that run
as fast as C.
http://www.powerbasic.com/products/pbdll32/

Anyone can program in BASIC, learning C (C is for Chinese) is a
MUCH steeper learning curve.

With Power Basic you have full access to the windows API. THe
compiler allows you to create .exe files with no bloat and run time
modules like Visual Basic. It is also much faster than Visual Basic.

If you have any questions about declarations for passing variables
to and from your Dll, contact me privatly.

I use this language for most of my work as it is so fast to code in. I
can typically do a project in 1/5 the amount of time it would take to
do in C.

I have written Dlls for many traders and institutions very quickly
with this language. I reccomend it :)

Regards
Mike