Re: Tony Crabel

>After recently reading some good things about the work of Toby Crabel, I've
been reading his 14 TASC articles from 1988-1990.

> Any thoughts on the utility of his ideas?

CTA's make their trades, by and large, with long-term, trend-following
methods.

Tony's one of the very, very few who doesn't.  Last I heard he was running
two billion dollars and had a 3-year average return of 12+ % with a 9 %
maximum DD.

12% ... year after year... may not sound like the big bucks we associate
with market wizards, but institutions that want consistent returns have
given him a whole lot of money.