RE: TS2ki

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Riccardo [mailto:riccardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mardi 11 mars 2003 02:07
À : sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx; Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE: TS2ki

Pierre I have always respected your point of view and your professional
profile.
===
Thanks...

You have already posted something similar comments hence it is old news.

The truth is that I do not need a TS 7 but a better 2000i. That's all. Why?

Because I will never switch to a newer version as long as it smells that TS
is used to open an account with a broker more than doing what it was meant
to do. Develop ideas to trade.
===
Well, I do not have an account and develop with TS7...You can choose a different
broker if you want. This is not forbidden.

I WANT TO UPGRADE to better Omega products, I want this to be clear but I
want to be free to choose with whom I execute my trades and this is a
reasonable request.

If TS 7 was stripped of the broker "paraphernalia" and the monthly $200
"tax" then I will gladly change my mind. I do trade also in European markets
and TRAD is quite a US-only product. I do use only end of data and I want to
be free to choose my data provider. Is this a reasonable request? I believe
so.
===
But you are not enforced to trade with them...European markets are planned. And
there is a cheap  EOD version that is not $200 monthly.
Regarding data provider, I believe that the new TS model will remain. Datafeeds
are close to be of equal value now, so the issue will be  self solved within
months or a couple of years.

Omega is doing well with TS7? Well I hope yes but they should sell a TS7
that is without monthly fees. This my thought.
===
They will not IMHO...

PS: I have been an Omega customer since 1994 and bought all the upgrades for
your info.
===
Sorry, I'm older . 1992 for TS and  1989 for System Writer +

All the best Pierre
===
Ditto.

P.