Help with TS4 , W2K and strange chart problem

Can anyone help with the following problem?
I have few workspaces with some charts in my TS4 (os win2000), and they have some studies which plot trendlines on the chart (similar to Gregory Wood's Andrews pitchfork indicator) using some letters I wrote on the chart. Now suddenly the charts  don't plot the trendlines any more , the indicators are still there because I can see them on the format technique window , but they just can't plot the trendlines anymore.
I tried to turn them off and on but with no results, I tried to put on the same chart the same indicators (which are verified in the power editor) but they don't plot anything .
Strangely if I create a new chart identical to one of these not-working chart , with the same letters at the same chart points and apply the same indicator , the trendlines now plot normally.
Did anyone experience something similar in the past?

Best regards.

Massimo Ciarafoni