RE: New $1/Month Charge for TS 6 Subscribers

I think that you forgot to remark that TS 6/7 price is now 100 $ LESS per month.
But you lengthly elaborate on a couple of bucks increase in price...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002