RE: You just landed on Random Walk and I've got 2 hotels on it.

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:06:23 -0700
 "Brent" <brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I agree with you Will, so what ever you say. Just let me know what to think.
> Thanks agian.

You agree with my questions? Umm.... OK, let me put it this way: do the markets switch from random to non-random in a
random fashion? If so how will you "trade your way"?
How will you know which phase it's in?

Thnak yuo agrin Bent!